HOW IT WORKS
HOW TO SUBMIT
All submissions should adhere to the following guidelines and instructions:
- Your video should be no more than 90 seconds in length and filmed in landscape format
- Your video should address the following areas:
- THE PROBLEM: What problem are you addressing?
- THE SOLUTION: How will your idea address this problem?
- THE URGENCY: Why does this change need to happen now?
- Who are you?
- What role are you willing/able to play to enact this idea? If you can’t do it alone, what do you need the community’s help with?
- Your video must be uploaded to YouTube before 11:59 pm on August 5th, 2020. Tag the video with #changeEVV and one of the following – #COVID-19, #economic, or #social – according to which category your idea addresses.
- When it’s uploaded, email the YouTube link to us at hello@changeEVV.com. We’ll embed your video on our Submissions page.
- Please note: We’ll be checking our email frequently throughout the challenge, but please allow up to 24 hours for your video to be posted on our site.
Aside from that, it’s up to you! Be creative, dream big, and bring us your best innovations for making change in Evansville.
If you have more questions, visit our FAQ page.